Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

P.P.S. MERCURY IN RETROGRADE




More Movies in Winter are coming, but first...a weep and a wail!

I have been walking around the house today looking at the clutter creeping back. I want Mercury in Retrograde to return and motivate me to clean up, organize, give things away, re-organize, do my filing, shred crap, please come back! I am calling out to it like a friend I miss: we argued but I was a beter person because of Mercury going backward. It seems like there's no better time for me to get organized.

Please come back! And last alot longer! I'll just grit my teeth and prepare for the worst in driving, computers, electrical, mechanical and communications - if only I can get my home cleaned up!

Tonight I was anxiously studying the calendar for this next glorious period: it will be May 7 - May 30, 2009. I will get my car checked before then, my house re-wired, do all my traveling so I don't have to fly or go anywhere...

Until then, I am have no other choice than to fall back on simple will power and discipline to clean things up and get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment